Another way to relax after you have done your work out is going to beauty salon Northern Beaches. Exercise is a significant factor in weight loss whether we like it or not. Let’s face it, most of us are in the “or not” category, me included. I know I should go to the gym but the cost is a consideration and also the time as well as the fact I feel a little self-conscious doing it in front of people who are avid gym users. But when we are starting out in our weight loss adventure we don’t need to go to these lengths, not to mention a few of us would need to go to the doctor to make sure what is safe and what isn’t in the form of exercise. The answer to this is to find easy cheap exercise ideas for weight loss for our everyday lifestyle.
Exercise can get boring, so one important thing is to find an exercise plan that will keep us interested and make it enjoyable. Finding this interesting exercise plan will make us more likely to do it without even thinking about it eventually. Now, walking is a great way to exercise and lose weight because it isn’t overly strenuous and you’ll be losing calories without really thinking about it. Like the gym though, it isn’t always convenient and it can be cold and wet, so we need things to do at home also in replacement so at least you can listen to your favourite music or watch television whilst you’re exercising.
Staying at home to exercise for many people is the key to success and as much as going out walking or going to the gym is the ultimate exercise it isn’t as I have said practical for a lot of people and you shouldn’t feel bad for this or think that’s the end of it as there is plenty you can do at home.
Firstly finding somewhere to exercise at home isn’t difficult, if you have a garage or a spare room this is great, but if not, your living room is just as ideal and there are plenty of motivational tools in there to use such as the television or stereo system which can give you easy cheap exercise ideas for weight loss. Putting on your favourite music on music channels or music system can inspire you and can have a really positive effect on your motivation.
So you’ve got your room sorted out and your music, you’re nice and warm and haven’t had to dress up, get in the car and drive miles down the road.
You don’t need to have fancy equipment to get going and there are cheap things you can get or maybe already have in your house you can use to exercise.
• Do some star jumps to your favourite music
• Dancing along can be great. Get others in your family to join in for some fun. Losing pounds off your weight whilst dancing around having fun is the best way for losing calories
• A balance ball is a great tool to use and can be fun as well as being cheap to buy
• If you have weights they are also great, or if not, use tins of beans. The point isn’t to gain loads of muscle by pumping iron but to have a little weight in your hands as you do your exercises which will help add a little more without exceeding your limits. You do actually feel the tins after a while I know as they are what I use. Try it now, get a tin hold your stomach muscles in and raise your arm up and down as you would with weights, I guarantee after a while you’ll start to feel it
• A Yoga mat is good and you can pick up DVDs for next to nothing these days, not to mention there are programs on television for free that do exercises with you, Yoga and practically anything you want.
• A stationery bicycle is a great exercise tool. You can put it anywhere in the house you want and use it watching the television even reading a book!
• I like to shadow box a little and that really gets me going and doesn’t cost anything, and doing it with your trusty tin of beans is even better. You’ll find this one really gets your heart rate up. I love doing it.
I won’t list exercises here to do on your mat and explain how to do them because I am not an expert and it would be better for you to listen to the experts on how to exercise using your stomach muscles properly etc. which is what I do.
Just have a think about anything you can do enjoyable which could help you shed a few calories, you’ll be surprised at what you do in your everyday life that raises your heart rate and just doing that a bit longer can have a real positive effect. Once you get into a routine after a few weeks you’ll look in the mirror and see a difference and you’ll want to do more. Whatever you do, you’ll find that building it on the foundation of activities you enjoy is the key to developing a lifetime of fitness.
For loads more tips on weight loss, do read more our articles for your weight loss plan. As I am losing weight too I am always keen to find good easy ways to lose weight without changing my lifestyle too much.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7385535